- The First Doctor: Keep warm.
- The Second Doctor: No! Stop! You're making me giddy! No, you can't do this to me! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!
- The Third Doctor: A tear, Sarah Jane? No, don't cry. While there's life, there's... [hope]
- The Fourth Doctor: It's the end. But the moment has been prepared for.
- The Fifth Doctor: I might regenerate. I don't know. Feels different this time...
- The Sixth Doctor: Carrot juice?
- The Seventh Doctor: I've got to stop--!
- The Eighth Doctor: Physician, heal thyself.
- The War Doctor: I hope the ears are a bit less conspicuous this time
- The Ninth Doctor: Before I go, I just want to say you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I!
- The Tenth Doctor: I don't want to go.
Even though we only saw a glimpse of Peter Capaldi, you could just tell what he was thinking. Just look:
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking Tardis you fucking fucks
everyone will be so disappointed when he regenerates and his first words aren’t “oh fuck off”